⭐️ 12 Feature Requests for DEVONthink

The appearance of the second one depends on Preferences > Email. Is the option to load remote images enabled?

Oh, that menu! Duh!
I did not have the Format Bar showing, in which case there is no menu and the shortcut doesn’t work. Thanks for the knock on the side of the head. :wink:

My pleasure (puts the hammer away after the knocking is done :stuck_out_tongue: )

Update: Not sure if I shared this but it turns out that I can only use the format bar when the DT window is not in full screen, when in full screen format bar and format functions are disabled and hidden and unable to unhide. I have been using DT in the mode of just windows on my desktop screen, but I would prefer to have it full screen and have the format bar work, because I use it a lot, but at least it still works non-fullscreen.

I discovered that when you hold the alt option button it allows you to select/highlight blocks of text in a chosen square on the screen.

Ok, I might need more coffee (or way less), but where do I find this? I’m running in circles. Thank you!
(Obvs, I see the edit list button in the RTF format bar, but gather there’s also a way to just have a straight up dropdown menu with list options?)