2.0 and change to mail script

Hi,
I use Apple Mail for my email. In the pre-2.0 versions of DTPO, I would import individual email messages into DT by invoking the keyboard shortcut m. This would result in the highlighted mail message being moved into the highlighted folder in DT. 2.0 changes the script so that the highlighted mail message now is moved to the inbox. That is not helpful because I now have to go to the Inbox, open the message to verify what I am looking at, and then move it to the proper folder inside DT. Is there any way to go back to the old script?
Thanks,
Cameron Graber
Austin, Texas

This is handled by our plugin for Apple Mail, not by a script. Therefore this is not customizable.

The script ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/Mail/Add message(s) to DEVONthink.scpt could be customized on the other hand but doesn’t have a shortcut.

Ok. Then can I log a request for the program to go back to the old way of handling mail? The new way requires several extra steps.

And another question regarding email - I have reverted, then, to just dragging email into the folder in DTPO where I need it filed. However, it appears I can only drag one message at a time. It would be a huge time saver if I could drag multiple emails at once rather than one at a time. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Cameron Graber
Austin, Texas

This is not yet possible but hopefully will be til the final 2.0 release.

Thank you.

Cameron Graber

This will not change (see Eric’s notes regarding GTD in different answers regarding questions about external data ending up in the Inbox).
However, if you use the Sorter, you can set up several boxes to reflect the groups you’re working on at that point in time. And that brings me to your next quote:

The Sorter supports this already. However, it’s a bit of a hacque since officially Mail does not support this properly, but we found a roundabout way to support this. Christian meant that this will probably end up in the main application as well. But see the release notes for the known issues regarding drag and drop from different applications into the Sorter.