A couple minor things

Just a couple things with the most recent version:

1. When I save a note using the DT web server on my iPhone or iPad, it says that the note was saved to the “default destination”. My settings are such that imported items should ordinarily go to the inbox of the open database. The web server sends them to the global inbox. If there’s another setting for this that’s relevant only to the server, I can’t find it.

2. Mail items which have been moved into my database are read-only which is certainly the sensible decision. However, I can neither highlight and copy text nor can I click and open URLs without opening the item in my mail program first. I’d suggest that this be possible without firing Mail up.

Thanks,
Tom S.

What version of DEVONthink are you using. What you are looking for is possible, but it is a feature available only in the Pro Office version.

Its present in 2.0.2 Pro Office version.

I should amend this. Some links appear to be clickable. Apparently if they are embedded properly into html mail as links, they’re OK. Cannot highlight text and copy under any circumstances.

Tom S.

In the Pro Office version, click on the little page icon on the ribbon bar and emails will toggle between text view (copy, click links, etc.) and preview view.

Works like a charm.

Thanks,
Tom S.