- Type dnt + keywords to search in all opened databases.
- Type dnd to choose which datebase to search
- Press Enter, then type in keywords to search in the chosen database.
- Press ⌘Command + Enter to list all tags in the database, then choose a tag and press Enter to list all documents which have the tag.
- Type dnm + tag1, tag2, … to list all documents which have these tags in all database. Tags inputed must be exact. For example, Tag aBcD can’t be inputed as aBc or abcd
After documents were listed,
- Press Enter to open the selected result with DEVONthink.
- Press ⌘Command + Enter to open with external editor.
- Press ⌥Option + Enter to reveal result in DEVONthink.
You can download if from https://github.com/mpco/AlfredWorkflow-DEVONthink-Search