Annotation Notes on Multiple Related Documents

Often I have a set of documents on the same case or issue.

Ideally I would like to create one annotation note which has links to specific pages in each of the documents. That does not seem to be possible if I use the Annotation/Reminders Inspector, which relates to only one document; it seems only possible if I ignore the Annotations Note feature and instead create a freestanding indpendent document and then use the “Copy Page Link” feature to link to pages on each document. But then I do not have the convenience of having the annotations right there in the Inspector for each document.

A workaround may be using the Annotations/Reminder inspector and placing a link there to my unified annotations document.

An alternative workaround is to make the annotations in the inspector for each document but to also add a set of links to other documents at the bottom of the annotation notes document.

Are there any better solutions for creating a unified set of annotations for multiple documents on the same issue?

That does not seem to be possible if I use the Annotation/Reminders Inspector, which relates to only one document;

That is correct.

A workaround may be using the Annotations/Reminder inspector and placing a link there to my unified annotations document.

…and a template with a link to a consolidated Annotation File…

?

1 Like