Another request for Cloud Syncing

In the haste for the “Cloud”, I hope you do NOT quit simple WiFi sync for those of us who don’t need the “Cloud” all that much. I am a believer in the KISS rule. The “Cloud” is NOT simple! Finally, I have privacy concerns about the “Cloud” that do not make me want to use it very much.

Thanks,
Charles

Believe me, we have many discussions about how to make (and keep) things simple®. :smiley:

I couldn’t agree more with the earlier comment about keeping other options for syncing. I recently re-discovered the pleasure of bluetooth syncing when I was overseas for a month on a business trip without the ability to perform a wifi sync. Usually, I use Wifi sync, but it was a huge help to have Bluetooth available when I couldn’t. I’ll think about using the cloud sync through Dropbox if the current implementation (storing the password together in Dropbox with the encrypted database) is improved, but I have to be honest and say that my current setup is working fine, and my security concerns will probably keep me away from Dropbox.