Apple Mail 4.2 plug-in

I’m trying to import an Apple Mail mailbox with about 400 messages into a DevonThink Pro database but am not having much luck. Searches of this forum suggest Snow leopard (which I’m running) may be the culprit but I haven’t been able to find an update to the plug-in or a workaround. Any guidance would be appreciated. DCS

If you are running DT Pro Office 2.0.2, just choose Help > Install Add-ons and run the installation. The Mail plugin will be installed.

Tried that but got a message that it needed updating and to contact the plug-in supplier. However, I’ll try again. I’m running Mac OS X 10.6.3.

Also, I notice I am running DevonThink Pro Office Ver. 1.5.4. When I check for updates, I get a message that says I’m up to date and that “No newer version was found.” Sounds like I’m behind so I’ll look around on your site.

Yes, the current version of DT Pro Office is 2.0.2. There are many new features and enhancements, compared to version 1.5.4.

If you wish to upgrade, see the second “lifesaver” symbol at devon-technologies.com/support/index.html

Thanks very much for your responses. FYI, I did upgrade and the “import mail” plug-in works worked perfectly. I guess I hadn’t been paying attention to the fact that an upgrade was available. As earlier noted, my old version’s software update query was reporting that I had the latest. Obviously, that message pertained to the 1.xxx version. In any case, 2.0.2 is very cool and worth the price of the upgrade. DCS