Apple Mail add-on failure

The info is very simple: the Apple Mail plugin was installed, worked for a while to send a message from Mail to DEVONThink by using the menu in mail, after a while it stopped working, I tried the steps mentioned in this thread and the integration still does not work.

Which versions of DT and macOS are you using? Perhaps you could post screenshots of the automation settings and disk access in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy. Whilst this may sound silly: have you ensured the plugin is activated in Mail (I ask, because updating DT has in the past deactivated the plugin on my Mac, and there have been a couple of recent updates).

And as for “bad quality” - well, that’s kind of jumping to conclusions in my opinion. It works on my two Macs - does that make it “good quality”?

2 Likes

Quality commercial software should work all the time not only sometimes. That’s all I have to comment towards your reply.

That’s going to make it rather difficult to help you :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve provided you the info you need but there is no action from you.

You provided the information where?

Above. I paste it again below as you seem to be quite lazy to scroll up:

You’re just so 2020

2 Likes

Hold the Option key and choose Help > Report bug to start a support ticket so we can inspect the logs. Thanks.

1 Like