Apple Mail Plugin does not work after update to Ventura 13.3

Sorry for my delayed answer.

Before the update everything worked fine.

And the „Allgemein“ tab?

As mentioned many times before: We do not have an Apple Mail extension.We have a plugin. We have never referred to it or advertised it as an extension.

And as @chrillek was directing you, it’s enabled in Apple Mail’s Preferences > General > Manage Plug-Ins.

Hello,
i found this thread by researching a problem i have with DevonThink3. I don’t know when it started (i do not use this feature often), but when i try to get an email into DevonThink by choosing any of the services provided by mail i only get the Mac’s error sound and nothing happens.
I followed the instructions suggested above and re-installed the mail plugin but with no success.
I am using an imac pro late 2017, DevonThink 3.9.1 and MacOS Ventura 13.4
Best regards
Thomas

The Mail plug-in adds Add to DEVONthink 3 menu items to the Mailbox and Message menus (and shortcuts) actually.

Thanks for the information. But i would like to use the services offered in the service menue as well (e.g. make an rtf). Does anybody know how i can make them work?

If you don’t have a Service that converts mail to RTF, then either find and install one, or you can’t do it.

In Apple Mail, the Menu: File → Save As … → then pick RTF as format does not do the job for you?

Save emails as files or PDFs in Mail on Mac - Apple Atbalsts (LV).

The plugin works just fine archiving mailboxes, but not a single message with the message pulldown. DT comes back with importing 0 message.

Please provide more information / context than this.

• What message pulldown”?
  • Are you trying to import the emails into the same database you’ve already imported into?

Message pulldown refers to Mail Menu Message and then select “Add to Devonthink 3” from the pulldown. I have a number of databases open in Devonthink. I’m not given an option. Ironically, it worked with your email to me, but no other emails.