Apple Mail Plugin Uninstalls When I Quit and Restart DevonThink 3 Pro

I can install the Apple Mail Plugin from the “Install Add-ons” menu item, then activate the plugin in Apple Mail preferences. I then have mixed results; sometimes the message transfers, sometimes not and a get a “0” notification. That’s one issue.

The main issue is that if I quit and restart DevonThink 3 Pro, the Apple Mail plugin has uninstalled and I have to go though the whole process again.

Any ideas how I might fix these issues?

Thanks!

Which version of DEVONthink and of macOS do you use? A screenshot of the notification would be useful.

DevonThink 3 Pro 3.6.2
macOS Big Sur 11.2.1

I seem to have fixed the problems by uninstalling and reinstalling DevonThink 3 Pro. Quitting and restarting DevonThink is not uninstalling the mail add-on anymore.

I do have one question; In the “Install Add-Ons” dialogue the “PDF Services” and “Additional Scripts” items still have checkmarks by them, with all others showing “installed.” Is this normal, or are these items not being installed?

These items can be always installed/updated.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. I have tried to install them multiple times by clicking on the “Install” button and the checkmarks remain, the items are not greyed out like the other add-ons …

These items are never marked as installed.

So they just stay checked all the time and don’t grey out like the other items in the list? If so, how do you know whether or not they have installed properly?

And error message would be logged.

Thanks for your help!