Application Error

Hello,

There was one time when after opening a password protected database (btw, no msg for an incorrect password), at the screen listing all the groups, most buttons were unresponsive and selecting a group would highlight it but not open it. After a few more button presses, ‘Application Error: An error has occurred…’.

crash log included.

Gary
DEVONthink To Go_2010-10-28-040634.crash.zip (7.68 KB)

Gary, you might want to post this to the DTech bug tracker help desk site. (Here’s some further help on bug posting.)

Hey korm,

good idea. :slight_smile: Wish the site had a login so it’d be easier to track issues or enter new ones…

With AutoFill enabled (e.g. in Safari) the Email and Ticket# number fields can be autofilled on the Support Ticket System pages, which makes it easier to enter the system to list/view all previous tickets after those fields have been used once. In other words, knowing one Ticket# (and corresponding Email) is enough to get into the system. That’s been my workaround for not having a more direct method of logging in to list/view tickets.

Wooo… Now that I’m home and have performed a sync on my databases, I must say, this app is fantastic. It actually makes my ScanSnap-Scanned paper documents actually look like photographs, almost life-like on the iPad.

Apart from that, I am now seeing this Application Error a lot. It seems to happen when I am in the search function and press the “back” button at top left corner. It’s pauses for a second or two then up pops the Application Error notification and tells me that it must quit (which it does).

Hopefully this game-breaking bug will get crushed on version 1.1 yeah?