- DevonThink 3.0.4
- MacOs Catalina 10.15.4
- Apple Mail Plugin is updated automatically
- Apple Mail Plugin has been enabled and Mail and DT have been restarted since
- Sleep has been prevented so as to not run into problems with sleep
- Mailbox to be imported is a Gmail-Inbox
Config in DevonThink:
I’m unclear if this is a bug or not or maybe just an effect of trying to archive a big mailbox with lots of messages (110000) from around a decade of use. But devonthink shows no visible progress when importing the mailbox (anymore).
I have restarted the process maybe three times. Reasons, why it might have stalled:
- I have converted duplicates to replicants while the import was still running
- I have configured and synched my three databases with iCloud while the import was still running
- I have changed the config between runs. For example, I have had “previously imported will become replicants”
Any help is appreciated! If more info is needed or I can help resolve this in any other way, then please let me know!
My plan is to let the process run at least another day.