Archiving a big mailbox: No visible progress

• DevonThink 3.0.4
  • MacOs Catalina 10.15.4
  • Apple Mail Plugin is updated automatically
  • Apple Mail Plugin has been enabled and Mail and DT have been restarted since
  • Sleep has been prevented so as to not run into problems with sleep
  • Mailbox to be imported is a Gmail-Inbox

Config in DevonThink:

I’m unclear if this is a bug or not or maybe just an effect of trying to archive a big mailbox with lots of messages (110000) from around a decade of use. But devonthink shows no visible progress when importing the mailbox (anymore).

I have restarted the process maybe three times. Reasons, why it might have stalled:

• I have converted duplicates to replicants while the import was still running
  • I have configured and synched my three databases with iCloud while the import was still running
  • I have changed the config between runs. For example, I have had “previously imported will become replicants”

Any help is appreciated! If more info is needed or I can help resolve this in any other way, then please let me know!

My plan is to let the process run at least another day.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 10.00.34

The progress bar has looked like this since yesterday evening (about 10 hours ago).

Could you please launch Apple’s Activity Monitor application (see Applications > Utilities), select DEVONthink 3 in the list of processes, choose the menu item View > Sample Process and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks in advance!

Done!