Ok so I have been following the instructions in the “Archiving web pages offline” document from the tutorial database. I have had zero luck with this. No document is created in my database. It runs from the queue so fast I don’t believe that it is doing anything at all. I have offline archive and import files to database checked in the download manager. The following is a copy of the instructions I followed.
To archive a complete website, do the following:
(1) Open the Download Manager panel (Window > Download Manager).
(2) Set your download options using the Action menu (the toothwheel pop-up menu in the lower right corner).
(3) Select “File > Import Site”.
(4) Enter the URL you want to download and click “OK”.
[color=darkred]Note: You can use wildcards such as “[1-5]” for downloading multiple files.
[color=red]I don’t understand what this note is telling me to do and if it’s important
Alternatively, do the following:
(1) Drag any URL to the Download Manager panel (Window > Download