asking for a script

I’m not a applescript programmer, so I’m asking help for a script I’d like to have.

I have a sheet called ‘classification’ containing info about scanned document and when I add a scanned document to a grup I also create a new record in ‘classification’ and reply it to current group, so for each document scanned I have a record in the group I put the document, and I have a list of alla the scanned document in ‘classification’ sheet too.

so, I’d like to have a simple script that create a new blank record in ‘classification’ sheet and reply it in current group. this can make my classification quite faster.

I think it is a easy script… but I never write a script so I hope someone can help me.

thanks

f.

I’m near the solution. Looking here and there in the forum I have written this:

tell application "DEVONthink Pro"
	activate
	set destinationGroup to create location "/collocazione"
	try
		set this_name to the name of window 1
	on error
		set this_name to ""
	end try

set scheda to create record with {name:"colloco", type:form} in destinationGroup
	replicate record scheda to this_name
end tell

i create the record and reply it, but the record is not replied in the group I select, but in the main path. suggestion are welcome, thank you.

f.

tell application "DEVONthink Pro"
	activate
	set destinationGroup to create location "/collocazione"

set scheda to create record with {name:"colloco", type:form} in destinationGroup
	replicate record scheda to current group
end tell

Done. This create a new record from sheet called collocazione and reply in current group.

f.