Auto-Updating Not Working?

I have DT ProOffice on 2016 iMac.

I just realized that I’m on version 2.8.5. I’ve got Automatically check for Updates on Daily, nothing registers. If I hit Check now, no new update registers.

Any idea for the cause? What’s the best way to workaround? Should I download most recent version and install in Applications folder and delete 2.8.5?

I’ve been fighting like crazy for the last week to get sync with DTTG 2.0 working and have had a myriad of issues. I hope this is the cause.

It’s absolutely the cause. 2.8.x will not work with DTTG 2.x.

Please download a new installer from here and replace your current version: devontechnologies.com/redire … d=download

Do ​not ​run a third-party uninstaller. Just unzip the file, open the disk image, and drag and drop the file into the /Applications ​folder, allowing it to overwrite the old version. ​(There is ​no ​danger to your data when you do this. (1) Your data is ​not ​stored in the application, and (2) we would ​not ​give you instructions that would jeopardize your data.)

Thanks for your prompt response Bluefrog. I’ve learned lots from your replies all over the forum. Its one of the reasons I love DT.

Thanks. We have a lot of great contributors in here. Cheers! :smiley: