Automatic add files from folder to DT

Hello all,
I have the following problem and unfortunately I can’t get it solved myself: I want to “monitor” a folder in the mac Finder and automatically import new files into the DT inbox. Unfortunately, under Folder actions I only find a script that informs me when new files have arrived. On the screenshot you can see which scripts are installed. These are missing

DEVONthink - Import: Imports files into your databases.
DEVONthink - Import & Delete: Imports files into your database, and moves the files to the trash afterwards.
“DEVONthink - Import to selected group: Imports files to the currently selected group.
DEVONthink - Index: Index files to your database, creating links to the original items in the Finder.
DEVONthink - Index to selected group: Index files to the currently selected group in your database.
DEVONthink - Import, OCR & Delete: Imports files into your database, converts them to searchable PDFs if necessary, and moves the files to the trash afterwards.

completely.

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks
Torsten

You could index the folder in DT (which is explained in great detail in the user manual and has been discussed many times here – the search function will tell you more) and use a smart rule to process incoming files. Folder actions seem to have fallen out of favour.

the thread can be closed

This topic was automatically closed 3 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.