Automatic Archive on Schedule Searches

My regular searches don’t seem to be sending results to the archive automatically. I have ‘send to archive’ checked in the menu, but it doesn’t change things. Any ideas?

Already archived pages aren’t added again to the archive, therefore a regular search without any new results might not add anything.

Thank you for the reply. Actually, these are new results. So I can’t figure out what the problem is. Somtimes, I’ll even manually “add all to archives” but I still can’t find them in the archives window. Perhaps I’m doing something obviously stupid?

I’m basically using DA as a news aggregator about a certain topic from websites that don’t have RSS feeds.

Thanks again!

Could you please save the search results (via File > Save As) and zip both the saved search and the archive (~/Library/Application Support/DEVONagent/Archived) and send this to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Then I might be able to reproduce this over here, thanks in advance!

Will do-

THank you in advance!

Hi,

The file is a bit big to email 87 mb. The archive folder has all kinds of old searches in theree. is there a particular file that I should send w/in that folder? OR shall i try to load the whole thing onto this website?

b

Only few search results should be necessary to reproduce the issue, therefore just delete all unnecessary search results. And to reduce the size of the archive, zip only the 9 DEVONagent-x.daMeta files from ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONagent/Archived.