Automatic Font Sizing in RSS Documents?

I use DEVONthink Pro Office as my reader for RSS feeds. When I open an RSS article in the Inbox, it always comes up in a tiny font size which I cannot read. I have to click the Zoom In button several times to get the text up to the maximum size, which I prefer. Since I read many RSS articles every day, this is a nuisance and wastes lots of time.

Is there a way to get RSS articles to automatically open in the maximum font size?

You need to edit the RSS style sheet, or pick another from the list provided with DEVONthink (SimpleBlue.css is my own creation).

The style sheets are located in ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/StyleSheets

Here is a link to my sheet if you want to try it out. It is themed roughly on the iA Writer look.

It isn’t true DT’s CSS files are on the ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/StyleSheets/. On my Mac that directory is empty. I want to modify the CSS files. How?

Thanks

Javier

The stylesheets are hiden from the User. That directory is for adding your own, including the one Greg graciously offered.