back/forward shortcuts?

I definitely agree with you. Thanks for making me aware of that (again :slight_smile: and I hope itā€™ll now be easier handling the differences by remembering the context. Or Iā€™ll try tweaking the shortcuts via sysprefs, which I finally did with the Define in OmniDictionary service because its command-= shortcut was used by apps like Safari and DT where I use it most often. Otherwise, I stick with default shortcuts everywhere unless apps themselves provide a method of changing them. But Iā€™m overdue to add one for Window->Zoom, which seems like a blatent oversight of Apple not to have a default. command-Z would make sense (for English anyway) if not commonly used for Undo. And I hope Apple someday does what Gruber suggests re: system-wide shortcut registration interface rather than having to use a haxie like Menu Master; thatā€™s on my top ten list of changes Iā€™d most like to see in OS X.

Another oversight of Apple is that there are almost no shortcuts available for services (only Command-Shift-Character) and the services menu is almost not accessible using the mouse. Well, HotService 1.x or 2.0 will change at least the last issue :slight_smile: