Back to Master Database List DevonThink to go

When I select a database from my masterlist, then work from my chosen database, the “back” button is no longer an option to get back to my master list and choose a new database. I have to close the app, then reopen it. What am I doing wrong?

On iPad or iOS?

1 Like

On my DEVONthink ToGo (version 3.6.1 on macOS 15,7,1) I don’t have a “back” button either. When viewing my _WIP database, at the top of the screen is a “< DEVONthink” link as shown here in the screen shot from an iPhone. This not on your iOS device?

On my ipad…

Thanks for the clarification.
You shouldn’t quit and relaunch the app to access the sidebar. There are hotkeys if you’re using an external keyboard. You can also right-swipe in from the left side of the screen to expose it.

What version of DEVONthink To Go and iPadOS are you running?

iOs 16, DevonThink to go 3.6.1. The inability to access the sidebar appears to occur when Im going through the in boxes, then move a doc to another database. . When I try to go to that database, that is when I need to close and reload. Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the clarification!

If this is consistently reproducible, could you…

• Record a screencast of the behavior.
  • On DEVONthink To Go’s databases screen, select ? > Contact Us to start a support ticket and send us the screencast.

Thanks for your patience, assistance, and understanding

Will do…thank you.