Blank PDF/Web Archive with Clip to DEVONthink & Clutter-Free

Hi,

DevonThink Pro Office 2.9.17. Have also tried rolling back to 2.9.16 and a clean install of 2.9.17, no luck.

When “Clipping to DevonThink”, either by the Bookmarklet or the Safari or Firefox Plugins, selecting “Web Archive”, Markdown or PDF, all i get is a blank page of 3.7 or 3.8 KB. This has been happening for about a week now.

Using blog.devontechnologies.com/2017/ … -and-more/ as an example, this is the result:

<html><head>
<title>New declutter web service and more</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="generator" content="DEVONtechnologies Markdownifier Service 1.0.3">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=yes">
<style type="text/css">body, table { background-color: #FFF; color:#333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 100; font-size: 12pt; margin:2em 2em 2em 2em; }
p, li { line-height: 150%; }
h1, h2, h3 { color: #333; }
a { color: #3a67e1; border-bottom: 1px dotted #3a67e1; text-decoration: none; }
a:hover { color: #2647a3; border-bottom-color: color: #2647a3; }
img { max-width: 100%; }
figure { width: 100%; margin: 0px; }
figure figcaption { display: none; }
iframe { height: auto; width: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; }</style>
<link href="http://markdownifier.devontechnologies.com/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head>
<body>
<div id="article">

</div>

</body></html>

Anyone any thoughts or seeing the same thing happen? It looks like the Markdownifier function is just inserting nothing

Any thoughts, or anyone else experiencing this?

S.

I am having the same problem, and I just posted about it earlier this week! No solutions yet, but will be good to see what others say.

We are looking into the issue. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I’m seeing this too. The clipper works fine if you uncheck the Clutter-Free option.

This should be working as expected now.

Yes, it appears to be working for me now! Thank you!