Browser extension

Hi
Is it possible to have a DTPro extension for the Brave browser, please?
Thanks

Thanks for the request. We will consider this but Brave currently does not have strong support for extensions at this point.

See brave.com/loading-chrome-ex … -in-brave/

I’d be satisfied if you could just get Safari to stop asking “Do you want to allow this page to open “DEVONthink Pro Office”?”

Join the crowd. It’s not our doing. It’s Apple’s and there’s no workaround.

Personally I would like to see an extension for Spark. Any support for this?

Spark? That’s an email app, right?

:blush: Sure is! Sorry about that another of what my friend calls “a Trump moment”, i.e. can’t recall basic facts.

If you use the Safari Share button (top right of the Safari toolbar) rather than the DTPO extensions button, you don’t ge the annoying pop-up. As far as I’ve been able to see, they work the same way.

I organised my Share list to get DTPO to the top and I’m OK with it

You can then assign a keyboard shortcut to avoid the annoying Safari allow pop-up. You can do this in System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts -> App Shortcuts:

Or through Keyboard Maestro (my preferred method)

Both avoid the annoying Safari Allow pop-up.

There is a way (also with Keyboard Maestro) to assign a shortcut in Chrome?

• Marco.

Just found doing this… :smiley:

I have assigned Shift+Command and C and a diff key combination in the app short cut but it doest work. I wonder what im doing wrong

Please make sure that Add to DEVONthink is part of the Share actions.

Open Safari, go to File > Share > if Add to DEVONthink isn’t here click on More at the bottom.

This will open System Preferences Extension menu, please make sure Add to DEVONthink is checked, then try using the keyboard shortcut again.

Hi thanks but I don’t even have Devonthink in the extensions share Manu.
Any idea why DTP isnt showing in the extensions list?