Calculating Checksums stalled after first launch after migrating

Hello. I’ve coped my three databases (1.2 GB, 11.2 GB, 1 GB) over to my new MBP. After opening the 11.2, it has stalled on a single file while "Calculating Checksums.” The bar has been at 25% across for over three hours.

So it occurred to me that maybe I’m relocating my databases on my new machine the wrong way. I simply put them inside the Databases folder that DTP makes when you first launch it, and then double-clicked on them.

Is there another way to migrate that won’t cause DTP to work so hard? Should I have copied all the DTP stuff in my ~/Library folder as well? Should I force quit and do so?

My HDD has the same name, and all indexed items have the same paths. Thanks in advance.

Are there any huge files, no matter whether indexed or imported, in your databases? In addition, please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks!

Is there another way to migrate that won’t cause DTP to work so hard?

What you describe is perfectly fine.

Should I have copied all the DTP stuff in my ~/Library folder as well?

Not necessarily but also not a bad idea.

Well, it wasn’t frozen, but, as you predicted, just taking a long time. All has been digested now. Thanks!