Cannot see favorites in DTTG (v3.0.3 - 17031)

Hello,

I’m a new DT user that’s currently enjoying the demo and thinking about buying the Pro version. So if my question is dumb, please be gentle :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve installed DTTG on my iPhone, activated the monthly subscription and tried playing a little bit with it.

I want to implement some kind of Bullet Journal inside DEVONthink and thought about adding my Monthly / weekly file to favorites to be able to quiclky access it (as I did on the dektop version).

The only problem is that on DTTG nothing shows up or I don’t know where the Favorites files are displayed…

I’ve added a single file and then a group (said to myself that maybe single files are not currently displayed in favorites), but nothing worked.

As you can see in these screenshots, the file / group are added to the favorites, but on the app’s main page I have nothing related to favorites. I thought the files will be displayed there either directly, either under a smart group or something. But I cannot access them quickly (actually I cannot access them at all because I cannot see them :laughing:)

→ https:// imgur .com/a/alkVYgk

sorry for the imgur link, but I cannot add images or post a normal link for now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure I’m missing something, but I don’t know what… Any ideas ?

Thank you

Favorites are not yet synchronized, this is planned for future releases.

I’ve seen this, I’m only talking about “local” favorites, on the iPhone app :slight_smile:

Oh crap, silly me…

On the home page you’ll have to activate yourself the favorites smart group by clicking on the “Modify” link (top-right).

Ok, that wasn’t so clear, at least not for me as a first time user…

Anyway, I managed to find my favorites, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

The next version of DEVONthink To Go will show the Favorites smart group by default for new installations.

1 Like

Haha! Welcome @christ33
Glad you got it squared away :slight_smile:

1 Like