Can't delete notes from Evernote database

A while ago I started using Evernote for a variety of reasons. I then decided to go back to DEVONthink 3.0. So I now have, in addition to my three DT databases, an Evernote database. I’m going through the Evernote database and want to delete notes in there that already exist in my DT databases.

So this morning I selected about 50 Evernote notes (by using command-shift). When I then hit my delete button, all I get is a beeping sound. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong that’s preventing me from deleting these notes from the Evernote database?

Thanks.

50 notes in DEVONthink or in Evernote?

50 notes in the Evernote database that’s in DEVONthink 3 that I had imported from Evernote.

Is the database read-only? That’s marked in the sidebar with a small iconand in File > Database Properties:

navbar_icon-read_only@2x

Database Properties in the File menu is grayed out when I’ve selected the Evernote db. In fact, it’s grayed out regardless of which or my four db’s I select.

Does a reboot fix this? Otherwise a screenshot would be useful.

Do you mean a reboot of the computer or closing and then opening DT3?

A restart of the app first and if this shouldn’t help then a reboot of the computer.

Rebooting the app did it! Thanks so much.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - maybe there’s a hint in the logs what actually happened. Thanks!

Done, thank you.