I am new to DevonThink and am working on my first workflow. I took the following steps:
- I download the article on my iPad into acrobat and saved it to DTTG
- I annotated the article on my iPad to highlight sections I am interested it.
- I opened the pdf on the desktop app as I want to link it with some notes I’ve taken in Ulysses, but I can’t edit or annotate in the desktop app.
- A the editing bar is greyed out:
- The document in the browser window is PDF+text (I can only attach one image).
- I’ve tried to remove an annotation in the annotations view, but the delete button isn’t working (you can see in this attachment that there is a double highlight I’d like to remove… I also can’t attach an image to show this).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have no idea how to troubleshoot…