Can't get automator to move the email message

I want to be able to right click on an email message and send a copy to a folder in DevonThink. I’ve tried the “Add message to DevonThink” in the script drop down, but that just dumps the message into the Inbox. I want to be able to control where the message goes in DevonThink. Maybe there’s another way, but so far I have an Automator workflow like this.
Get Selected Mail Messages (Mail)
Set Current Group (DevonThink)
Move Records to Current Group (DevonThink)

I get a green check mark on all three actions with the message on the last saying, “Conversion from mail Messages to Database records completed,” followed by a warning:
The Action “Move Records to Current Group” was not supplied with the required data. And, the message doesn’t show up.

Has anybody managed to do something like this. I’m not sold on using Automator, I’m just trying to get something to work.

If you’re using DEVONthink Pro Office, then you could enable the option Preferences > Import > Destination > Select Group and use the commands Message/Mail > Add to DEVONthink Pro Office of Apple Mail.

Another option might be to modify the script ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/Mail/Add message(s) to DEVONthink.scpt, see Importing into specific database

However, Automator is probably not useful as there’s no action to save messages (which could be imported afterwards), only to save attachments.

Thanks, I’m using DevonThink Pro, and not well versed in scripting. The workflow I’ve figured out though will work, it just requires more clicks. I select and then send the email to DevonThink using the “Add message(s) to DevonThink” script in the drop-down scripts menu in my iMac toolbar. That puts the message in the global inbox. I navigate there where I’ve set up a Smart Group that captures email messages, click on that group, select the message(s), and then “move” the message(s) to the appropriate folder.