"Capture Page" not going to Inbox

I’m playing with the new RSS feed support in DTP 2, and running into a small problem.

I’ve got a feed at the top level of my “gradschool” database. I go through the feed, and find a page I want to capture. So I right click, and choose “Capture Page” or “Capture Web Archive”. DTP captures it, but instead of sending it to an Inbox (either global or “gradschool”), it sends it to the top-level of my “gradschool” database. This feels much more like DTP 1.x, where there was no notion of an Inbox, and stuff sent to DTP would always go to the top-level of the db.

The Help files say this about “Capture Page”: “Adds the current page as HTML document to either the current group or to the inbox.”

My thought is that since the feed lives at the top level of the database, it’s putting the captured data at the same top level. What I want is the “or to the inbox” that the Help describes, but I can’t find a way to make that work.

The inbox is the primary destination for stuff from other applications whereas integrated commands usually use the current group. As feeds can’t contain additional stuff, the enclosing group of the feed is used and in your case the top level group.

But you could use a script instead:

tell application id "com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2"
	set theData to web archive of think window 1
	set theName to name of think window 1
	set theRecord to create record with {name:theName, type:webarchive} in incoming group of current database
	set data of theRecord to theData
end tell