Change Style of a complete DataBase

Hi,

I would like to format all texts of my DataBase. It means:

• Change all rich texts to plain texts, because sometimes is difficult to find were they are.
  • Format all texts with a new style, because I would like to select a complete DataBase and change its font for a new style.

Is it possible to do that?

Select the records you want to convert and choose convert to plain text in the contextual menu (right click→ Convert→ To Plain Text). And don’t worry, it won’t erase the records being converted.

Hi @Bernardo_V I really do that. My problem is how to find each one of these files in a database under 1515 texts with a lot of groups inside. I think should be great to have a kind of filter that show all rich texts.

@Bernardo_V @BLUEFROG @cgrunenberg @ngan do you have any suggestion?

Use a smart group or smart rule

1 Like

I think should be great to have a kind of filter that show all rich texts.

Help > Documentation > Gettign Started > DEVONthink Simplified > Groups > Smart Groups

Data > New > Smart Group

1 Like

Não precisa marcar outros usuários. As perguntas sempre são respondidas por alguém. :wink:
Se você ainda não leu a documentação, recomendo muito! Sem dar uma passada por lá é difícil realmente saber por onde começar.

1 Like

Olá. Agradeço pelo seu retorno. Eu tenho lido bastante sobre o Devonthink, inclusive aquele manual em pdf. Já trabalho com ele a alguns anos, mas sempre no nível básico. Agora estou trabalhando com maiores quantidades de arquivos. Tenho algumas base mais antigas e estou procurando padronizá-las. Basicamente o que eu gostaria de fazer é mudar todos os textos para um mesmo padrão (tanto Plain como a fonte). Já tentei algumas vezes e não consegui, por isso estava fazendo uma a uma. Daí as minhas perguntas esses dias. Vou verificar a sugestão da última resposta. Agradeço pela sua mensagem.

Thanks. It works.