Change to regular group icons

Perhaps I am missing something really obvous (it’s likely, really) but can you change the icon used for groups? See attached image: this DB contains a few groups that I created in DT directly (the grey folders) and groups (the blue folders) that were imported from a location in Finder (previously a Google Drive location). Can I change the blue folder icon to look like regular DT folders, since that’s now what they are?

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 15.03.03

Custom icons of folders are actually used while importing. You can both change custom icons (e.g. via copy/paste or drag & drop) and remove them in the Info inspector (by clicking on the icon and pressing Delete or Backspace).

1 Like

That works – thank you!

I realized today–after far too long I might add–that it’s possible to change ALL icons, after dragging-and-dropping, at the same time. Just select all the wrong-looking group icons, open the inspector’s “generic” view, select the image I drew a box around, and hit delete from keyboard. Voila! (I for some reason thought this operation had to be done individually for every icon, which is not the case.)

scr 2021-02-09 at 3.28.10 PM

2 Likes

Just too bad the custom icons don’t adjust to light-dark System Appearances ;-(