Clip to DEVONthink

In Chrome I try to clip a web page, any page . But when I click on Clip I just get a dumb computer sound and nothing happens. Any idea why I might not be able to clip items? Thanks

What URL and what version of Chrome?

Hi, I may have the same issue.

MAC Mojave 10.14.1
Chrome 70.0.3538.110
DevonThink Pro 2.10.2

The Chrome plug-in was working fine last weekend, but tonight I go to click a web page and the plugin changes the Chrome tab I want to click to: Blank:page.

I reinstalled the DT plugin, no change.
I disabled the DT plugin in Chrome and restarted Chrome, then reenabled plugin - no change.

With some experimentation, I now see that it is site specific. While I was able to clip NYTimes.com pages this weekend, I cannot today. However, Wall St. Journal and NBCNews.com do work.

Your guidance will be much appreciated.

This is not Chrome specific. The NY Times has done something to keep content from being clipped properly (and it’s also getting content and ads dynamically, so it reloads on demand).

As I said, any/every page Chrome version 71.0.3578.80

I’ve noticed the drop-down selector is not populated with my databases/groups. In fact when you first invoke the clipper the drop down has the test Item 3 within. But as soon as you click the box this disappears

clip1.png

@jame5: I would uninstall and reinstall the extension, as this is abnormal behavior you’re reporting.