Cloudkit Issues

Having some strange issues. I have bonjour on as well as cloudkit. everything seems to sync via bonjour. however, never really got cloudkit to work fully and when trying to to turn on other databases, I get the following errors. Any ideas? thanks in advance!

IMG_B6112C34FBCD-1

for some people, for reasons only known to Apple, Cloudkit is unreliable. discussed here often and in Apple developers forums. use something else if you must have an internet-facing sync service. for me Dropbox works.

You’re seeing that message because you’re using a shallow sync, i.e., Download Files: On demand.

If you proceed…

• If DEVONthink is already syncing to CloudKit, just proceed as the contents would already be there.
  • If DEVONthink hasn’t synced to CloudKit, the Bonjour sync location must still be active if you proceed. The contents will be temporarily downloaded so they can be uploaded to the new sync location.

This is not new behavior.

thanks,

so, just proceed then w/ bonjour on? nothing will get messed up?
why all the errors in the screenshot? Safe to ignore? when I clear them and they reappear.

Nothing should get messed up. The Bonjour server device - assuming the Mac - has the contents.

why all the errors in the screenshot?

Likely because iCloud is very unreliable at this time.

Safe to ignore? when I clear them and they reappear.

We’d never advocate just ignoring warnings.
Are you seeing any similar warnings in DEVONthink’s Window > Log?

no, all databases show no errors and all successfully verified.

In DEVONthink To Go’s Settings > Sync : Locations, left-swipe the sync location and choose Verify Thoroughly.
Once it’s finished, a warning triangle will appear on the sync icon in the bottom toolbar. Touch the icon to see the results.