I noticed a glitch regarding the conordance/word count (greyish in the upper right window corner): I have some imported .pdf’s (with a bolt symbol) that I externally change from time to time. Changing does not mean commenting in Adobe Acrobat (I am aware that pdf-comments are neglected by DT) but instead I replace the old .pdf in the finder with a newer one. When I invoke the synchronize function, the file becomes updated, meaning it displays all right. However, neither the word count nor the concordance seem to take notice of the changes in the file and do not update accordingly. Since this also means a less accurate classificatation, I thought I’d bring this to your attention.
Running OS 10.3.9, DTPro 1.0. The bug seems to be pdf-specific and does not occur with rtf or pure text documents.
All the best,