Congratulations to the official release of Devonthink 3 ๐ŸŽ‰

Dear Devonthink Team and community of users,

I would like to celebrate your official release of Devonthink 3! :tada::tada::tada:

Thank you for the new release of Devonthink (that I am already enjoying a lot), the good work and the splendid support and communication :blush:

Keep up the good work!

Many Greetings,
Johannes

24 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s been a long trek โ€ฆ a very long trek. Congratulations!

winding-road

8 Likes

:notes:
The road is looong,
With many a winding turnโ€ฆ
:musical_note:

11 Likes

Congratulations indeed!

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone in the DEVONthink team!

Itโ€™s a long, long, long, long wayโ€ฆ

A tune for you guys :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations, everyone!

fetches credit card

sigh :wink:

4 Likes

(watches @Stike pull out a credit card) :heart:

hahaha! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We listened to this during the launch :wink:

5 Likes

Indeed- huge congrats. I will certainly be recommending DT3 to my students and colleagues. And also congrats to this community. While there are always a few rude outliers, it is a great group of users (and amazing to see the critical feedback carefully considered).

5 Likes

Congrats to all involved at DTech, and all of the beta testers. Am looking forward to using v3, and hope that youโ€™ll have patience with inevitable questions relating to the switchover!

3 Likes

No. Questions. Allowed.
:stuck_out_tongue::wink:

PS: Make sure to check out the built-in Help and manual. It has been revised, rewritten, and reorganized.

1 Like

Congrats Dtech team, what a great day!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I hope the community that formed here during the beta testing will continue. Itโ€™d been great to โ€œmeetโ€ to many people doing so many interesting things.

2 Likes

:grinning: Will certainly check out the new help and manual.

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you!! The principled development and dedication by the DT team is truly remarkable. DT3.0 looks and drives amazingly well!
I was inspired to see DTโ€™s responsiveness and thoughtful integration of many ideas and comments suggested by this great user community during the beta process.
I hope you are all celebrating with your beverage of choice!!

4 Likes

Starting with coffee as Iโ€™m still working.

And thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

And with all these congratulations now settledโ€ฆ

โ€ฆwhen is the next bug release that will fix the Sorter problem weโ€™ve all be yammering about?

duck

:wink:

LOL

2 Likes

Congrats to the entire DEVONthink team-well done!

5 Likes

congrats to you all :blush: thanks for your great work - I honestly appreciate what you have produced and the difference it makes to my everyday life! Thank you!

4 Likes