Congratulations

I would like to add my congratulations also. Devonthink is an amazing product, backed by amazing support. I’m sure I’m only using the tiniest fraction of its immense capabilities, but it does what I need it to do and far better than other notetaking/web clipping/databaseproducts that I have tried. Here’s to another 20 (and more) years of success!

3 Likes

I just love the product. I’m grateful for the support I get whenever I need it.
Just continue your great work.

3 Likes

I don’t know how I stumbled on this product 13 years ago but it has truly been a gift from heaven. Best wishes and keep up the good work.

5 Likes

I have to add my thanks to the DevonThink team. You have created a wonderful product. DevonThink alone is enough to keep me using Macs!

Whenever I have had questions, I’m always impressed by how quickly and helpful @BLUEFROG’s response is.

I still think I’m scratching the surface of DevonThink (5 years on) but what I do use it for is invaluable. My work involves doing some very intricate research under time constraints. For each project, DevonThink’s brilliant search capabilities help me pin down relevant data from upwards of 200 large documents all in the blink of an eye!

So, here’s to another 20 years! Many thanks :clap:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for the encouragement. It’s very appreciated :relaxed:

DevonThink is more than yet another application in the Launchpad. DT is one of the reasons there’s a Mac on my desk and in my backpack.

In that regard it reminds me of the impact of Visicalc. When that spreadsheet came out, doctors and lawyers mobbed the local Computerland store to buy Visicalc and whatever else you needed to use it. The “whatever else” part was an Apple II.

2 Likes