Consolidating DEVONnote and DEVONthink data?

I have both DEVONnote (on laptop) and DEVONthink (on desktop) apps and data. I now want to move everything into DEVONthink. I’ve moved the apps and data over (still separate) and now want to combine the data. What is the best way to do this. I tried drag and drop from “note” to “think” but it appends .rtfd to the name of every entry and I’d hate to have to clean that up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The easy way to send content from DEVONnote to DEVONthink is to export it, then import the content into a DEVONthink database.

In DEVONnote, display the Split view of the database. Click on any item in the left column and choose Command-A (Select All), or select only the items you wish to export. Choose File > Export. Create a new Finder folder to hold the exported content.

Now in a DEVONthink application, choose File > Import > Files & Folders. Navigate to the folder that holds the content exported from DEVONnote and select ALL the contents of that folder.

Note: The naming convention of files in your DEVONthink database allows the choice of displaying document names with or without an extension that denotes filetype. See Preferences > Import - Titles.