Copy Page Link shortcut and Backward link

We are very much in need of a shortcut for Copy Page Link. We use this command a lot for research, and to use the contextual menu all the time is tiring. Also, it would be nice if this type of link could be bi-directional. I hope next version will implement these suggestions. Thanks for your consideration.

Bi-directional links are usually not possible as copied page links can be inserted in many applications and documents. Where do you actually insert the links?

for the first request, maybe a keyboard maestro shortcut.
you might even (ab)use keyboard maestro to do the bidirectional link for you.
Keyboard Maestro Editor.jpg

What is a “bi-directional link”? I’m unable to think of an example in some other software.

there are two pdfs.
copy the page link from PDF A of page 10.
insert the link into PDF B on page 12.
Now PDF A on page 10 would also have a link to page 12 of PDF B.

youtu.be/uH60f_lDWA8

Thanks, @bosie – I knew about that technique within DEVONthink. Also, the LabGuru feature definitely would be interesting in DEVONthink someday.

OTOH, I read “bidirectional link” as something different. Maybe what TheBrain does with Thought links – but that depends on some complex XML in the background.

Thanks, @bosie – I knew about that technique within DEVONthink. Also, the LabGuru feature definitely would be interesting in DEVONthink someday.

OTOH, I read “bidirectional link” as something different. Maybe what TheBrain does with Thought links – but that depends on some complex XML in the background.