I have had a crash occur several times in a row this evening. This is the chain of events.
- I conduct a search withing DT Pro.
- I click on one of the search results, a pdf document.
- Within the pdf is a hyperlink to a website. I click on that.
- On that website is a link to another PDF document. I click on that link and download the document.
- Up to this point, everything seems OK.
- I try to scroll through the new PDF. DT Pro crashes.
Now, it is possible that this is an available resources issue. But I just want to make sure there isn’t anything else going on.
System: Macbook Pro (2008 model with 4 GB RAM but only 13 GB free on the HD)
Other running programs: Firefox, Mail, Preview, Excel, Scrivener