Cut-copy pastes .. are not 'rich' anymore

I surfed over the internet and cut/copy/pasted about 30 stories/clips. They were html/text and grapics.
Now they are plain text without any graphics.

Can you help me with this?

If you were using Safari or the browser built-in to DT, the texts should still be rich. I suspect you must have been using another browser like Firefox. If so, what I do is drag the URL of pages that interest me as a link into DT, and browse and clip it from there. The results are all as “rich” as you could possibly want.

Rollo

If you were using Safari or the browser built-in to DT, the texts should still be rich. I suspect you must have been using another browser like Firefox. If so, what I do is drag the URL of pages that interest me as a link into DT, and browse and clip it from there. The results are all as “rich” as you could possibly want.

Hi Rollo,

Strange this is that I have two files. One large file with about 40 folders en 1000 items. Using the cut/copy/paste thing does not work with this file. But i also have an emptie one. With that files copy/paste does work.

By “two files,” do you mean two databases? If you are concerned that DT is not working properly because your database might be too large I am sure that is not the case. My database has 1,119 groups, 1209 images and 14.2 million words and it does not have this problem.

ChemBob

I can totally confirm what ChemBob says. My stats as of now are 2,046 groups, 569 HTML Pages, 209 web Archives, 6,869 links, 27,367 Rich Texts and 31,559,929 words.

Rollo