Database Opening Problems

I have had to create another user account on my Mac and transfer documents over. Unfortunatly the DTPO database was created on the old user account and each time I open the database it automatically generates the current username (rather than the old one) and asks for the password. Is there a way to reset the username / password my database so is recognises either the new user profile or just reset / enter new DTPO database username / password details manually? I have looked around and all I can find is information on username / password settings in preferences-server which I think is not related.

Please start a Support Ticket. Thanks.

found it on p76 of the DTPO user manual:

Strange thing is when I transferred the database to another user account (say username ABC) it automatically filled the username with ABC when opening the database in the new user profile, rather than the username saved in preferences. For some reason keychain does not save the password for the DTPO database, perhaps this is a security feature.

I have changed back to the original user profile due to other problems so will send through a support request when I am at that stage e.g. the new profile is stable and all previous preferences / data is transferred. Ta