DDTTG not showing items in database

I have a DTPro and DTTG, all latest updates. Everything was fine, but recently one of my databases in DTTG is not showing the number of items in the left sidebar and is I cannot navigate through the data. Interestingly, if I search, the items are accessible. Other databases show items and match between my phone and iPad. On my phone, I have the same issue with a different database. I’m using iCloud sync and it was working fine. I have updated to DT v3.8 today, but this issue has been around for a few weeks and doesn’t seem to have resolved (although, I understand that DTPro is Mac and DTTG is iOS), just wasn’t sure if there was something under the hood. When I select the database, it displays “Record List” instead of the database name like the ones with a numerical value do.
Thanks for any help.
Jim

Welcome @Flyteach

Does this persist after quitting and relaunching DEVONthink To Go ?

Yes, it does.

In DEVONthink To Go, select Help > Contact Us to start a support ticket. Thanks!

Jim, this is at least the fourth report of this behaviour; @Flyteach see this post too. Please don’t go ahead with my solution unless support suggests so, though - they might want some additional details to help pinpoint the problem first (Jim, at the time, I mailed logs to Eric, but they contained nothing useful).