Delete a Folder

How do i delete a folder or any file on my iPhone?

Currently, the sync is half uni-directional. You need to delete the file on the Mac, after a sync the database on the device will resemble the change.

We have plans to add editing like deleting to one of the next versions of DEVONthink To Go.

That is not working. The files and folder are still on my iPhone. The funny thing is i created the entries on my iPhone.

So i tried it again and the thing is, once you synced your iPhone you can´t delete stuff on your iPhone.

No but when you delete them on your Mac the next sync should delete them also from the device.

Well, actually that’s not true, and I am the second person stating that. No matter how many times I sync DEVONthink To Go on the device after I deleted the items in the Mac sync folder of DEVONthink Personal, the files keep staying there and the sync crashes. Please take this matter into serious consideration. Thanks.

@fprosper – Is it possible that something was set to “locked” state in DEVONthink on the desktop and is actually stuck in the trash? Have you looked into the trash, made sure nothing is “locked”, emptied the trash on the desktop (DEVONthink menu > Empty Trash) and then attempted the sync?