Deleted.

Hi Korm

many thanks for the script and you efforts but when I run this it only collects the first item on the See Also list.

This maybe down to how I compiled the script of course, I copied and pasted it into the script editor, then saved it as a script (.scpt) into the DevonThink scripts folder.

In the meantime I have discovered two possibilities that allow me to move forward. I can create a Table of Contents and then use either a web service

Mark it Down (markitdown.medusis.com)

or an app called

Texts (texts.io)

to convert the RTF links to markdown. Both work equally well.

regards

Terrydev

With respect, I’m not suggesting that it doesn’t work, nor that it wasn’t tested. I merely reported that when I run the script I get the result I indicated. To that end I reported how I complied the script, lest I mucked things up there. If it’s of any relevance I’m on DTPO 2.8.5 and a beta of 10.11.

Again, thanks you for your time. No offence was intended.

There should be no expectation of proper behavior on a beta OS. It is inadvisable to use a beta OS for mission-critical work. The problems you are experiencing with korm’s script could be entirely related to OS changes, not a DEVONtech issue.

Absolutely and that’s why I mentioned it. But please, don’t anyone waste any more time and upset on this.