Devonagent pro returns NO results

I booted up my Mac today and ran a search for “cured meat” and it returned absolutely nothing. I checked my internet connection its fine. I can go to Google manuallly and run the same search and it returns the expected results.

I’m running Yosemite 10.10.1 aND DEVONAGENT PRO version 3.8.3. All other network/internet traffic works properly.

I have since tried to run a seach with all providers in Devonagent pro and I never get any results. The Log result is as follows;

If i use google then I get the following error;

I can’t find anything in the forum about this. Your ideas and help are appreciated.

Jeff

I just did a quick Bing search for “cured meat” (including the quotation marks) and stopped the search after getting 32 results – all of which seemed appropriate.

Then ran the same query using DuckDuckGo and stopped the search after getting 35 results – all of which seemed appropriate

I’m also using DEVONagent Pro 3.8.3, under OS X 10.10.2.

Looks like DEVONagent Pro is functioning well here. Is it possible that you are using a search set with some setting that adds another criterion or filter that cannot be satisfied? Or that a gremlin has taken up residence and might be exorcised by a restart of the computer?