DevonThink crashes when clicking buttons on preference pane

Hello

I am experiencing a strange issue. After installing latest version of DTPO 2.11.1 on a MBP w/ Mojave 10.14.2, any time I open the preference pane (menu “Preferences”), it only displays the row of top icons - but nothing below. The height of the dialog box is just the buttons ribbon’s height.
When I click on any of the buttons, DTPO crashes :blush:

I have tried uninstalling / reinstalling, deleting DTPO .plist files in the Library folders, login into the MBP using a new account… to no avail.
I happen to also other DEVON products (DEVONagent), it shows the same behaviour.

I really don’t want to reset the laptop, how can I just reset the option or configuration of whatever governs the height of the preferences pane?

Thank you for your help

Thank you for the report! We apologize for any temporary incovenience. In DEVONthink, hold the Option key and choose Help > Report Bug to open a ticket and I can give you further instruction there. Thanks!

Thanks Jim !

Just followed the instructions and sent the email w/ all details.
Waiting for your investigation.

Best regards

Hi

I have the same problem with DEVON AGENT latest version downloaded today on my Macbookpro and Mojave

no other problem encountered

have you a fix for this ?

regards

Nicolas

A fix will be available as soon as possible and will be announced on our blog and Twitter (@devontech) accounts.

Hello Jim

Just downloaded v2.11.2. The bug is fixed as far as I can tell.
Amazing support guys, thanks a lot for fixing this so quickly.

Thank you!

You’re welcome! :smiley:

:smiley: Hi
I have downloaded the latest version on you website (remake 3.11) of DA PRO and know all works fine
MacBook Pro Mojave

thank you for your reactivity

regards

Nicolas

No problem.

The update fixed the problem for me. Thanks for the quick turnaround Jim.

You’re welcome (from all of us in here :mrgreen: )

This got me to (finally) register on the forums… thanks heaps for the rapid fix!

You’re welcome.