DEVONthink Pro 2.2.1 - not working properly on OSX 10.5.8 +

Hi,

I just installed the new release of DEVONthink Pro Office (v. 2.2.1) on Mac OSX 10.5.8 and it does NOT seem to work properly either with Firefox 5 nor with Safari 5.

I report the following behavior:

1. When creating clips as Paginated PDF, empty files are created. As workaround I have to print the web page as pdf and use the Devonthink script to create the clip. This now works.

2. When creating clips as Single Page PDFs, nothing happens and the following message appears: “Print - No pages from the document were selected to be printed.”

3. When creating clips as web archives empty archives are created.

Anybody else experiencing the above listed issues??

Are there any logs related to devongetd in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter and are you using a 64-bit Intel Mac?

Just updated Firefox to Firefox 6 on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.5.8 and I experienced the following behavior:

1. When creating the first clip as a Paginated PDF a pdf without images was created. Then, when trying to create other notes as pdf, the following error message appears:
    “Print - No pages from the document were selected to be printed.”
    After closing this message, an empty bookmark appear in DevonThink.

2. When creating clips as HTML archives, empty archives are created.

3. When creating clips as HTML pages, HTML pages without images are created.

4. When creating pdf clips by using the DevonThink Pro script pdf without images are created.

I could not find anything related to DevonThink in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter.

I like this software, but I’m finding difficult to make it work properly.