I have fresh install of DEVONthink Pro Office version 2.11.2 on Mojave. I have installed and enabled Mail.app plugin and allowed disk access for DEVONthink. However, when I try to save email into DEVONthink via Mail.app menu item, DEVONthink is unable to do so and log says “Can’t connect to Mail to get mail message data!”
Am I missing something? I had to browse for DEVONthink when giving it disk access, it was not present in the list of apps in Privacy settings.
Welcome, @ekramus. Do this…
- Quit Mail.
- Quit Pro Office.
- Enable Full disk access in System Preferences > Security & Privacy for DEVONthink Pro Office
- In the Finder, hold the Option key and choose Go > Library .
- Go into the Mail/Bundles folder and delete the DEVONthink mail conduit bundle.
- Relaunch Pro Office and install the Mail plugin from the DEVONthink Pro Office menu item > Install Add-Ons .
- Relaunch Mail and enable the plugin via Apple Mail’s Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins .
Thanks a lot, looks like this did the trick