Devonthink to Go crash

DTTG latest beta crashes on iOS version 12.3 (16F5129d) on iPhone XS and iPad Pro 12.9"

There is no active beta of DEVONthink To Go. You should be running the public release from the iOS App Store.
Please update to the public edition and se if it continues.

Downloaded and installed from App Store. Now working on both devices. Thank you for good advise!

I have the same problem but with the public release from the app store. ticket #824824

Hello,
I have the same problem in my iPad, since a few days ago. I always worked very well with DTTG (all DT apps are great and work very well together), but suddenly I open the app, it stays open for 5 seconds and then disappear! It stays in the background, active and I can fetch it again, but it keeps running into the background and I can’t work with it. I have installed it again from the AppStore but the problem stays there.
Anyone have the same problem?

Yes, I do! Exactly the same problem. It SO annoying. I have not been able to use DTTG in the last week. Could you solve it somehow? Is there something that can be done?
(I have an iPad Pro 10.5 with 256 Gb. It has some 100Gb of free space left. BTW, I already tried switching on and off the iPad).

Welcome @JanDiMorr

This is not the optimal place to report crashes. Please do this…

1. Sync your mobile device with iTunes on your Mac.
  2. In the Finder press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice.
  3. Inside the folder for your device there should be a crash report with the date of the crash in the filename. Please send that when you respond to this ticket. If there doesn’t appear to be a report, check the Retired folder of the folder for your device.
  4. Attach the reports when you start a support ticket at https://helpdesk.devontechnologies.com

Thanks!