DEVONthink window not displaying correctly - a part at the top is not visible anymore

I saw it on Monterey this morning.

Any hints how to reproduce it? I use full screen on one of my Macs all the time and never experienced it.

Sadly, no. It’s very inconsistent. I’ve seen it once yesterday. Trying different combinations now but no dice yet.

Are you opening groups in new windows on double-click - any of you?

I don’t.

@toao : What about you?

it used to happen consistently every time. in fact I even started to take DT out of full screen mode before restarting it or rebooting my mac to avoid it, but when I tried to re-produce it for @cgrunenberg above, it did not materialize pretty much for the 1st time…will continue to observe it to identify some kind of pattern…or is there something you want me to try specifically?..

Since it’s still unclear when and why this happens there are unfortunately no qualified questions from my side.

ok, thanks…as there is a workaround I’ll simply continue to observe it and report back if I find a pattern…

But are you using the option to open groups in new windows when double-clicked?

I just tried and no, double clicking a group opens it in the same window…

Actually one question just came to my mind… if this should happen again, is there a document visible in the preview pane right after launching? What kind of document?

ok, will watch out for that…

interesting, I just tried with no document in preview pane, a markdown document in preview pane and a pdf…restarted four times:

• no document selected came up fine
  • markdown document selected came up fine
  • pdf document selected came up with the issue once but not the second time…
    could be co-incidence, but I will keep looking…

Okay. Thanks for the follow-up. I usually have this enabled so if you’re occasionally seeing the issue while not using the option, it must not be related.