Whenever I attempt to archive my mac mail the program crashes. I initially thought that it was because I have so many messages. However, the CPU usage is very low (0.1%) and the activity monitor shows the app as not responding. I have check that the app has full disk access through system prefs.
Any other ideas would be appreciated.
What operating system and version of DEVONthink are you running?
Also, I would not suggest archiving that entire mailbox at once. I would suggest archiving individual sub-mailboxes to lessen the burden while importing.
Running OSX 10.14.4 and DTPO 2.11.3
There’s only one mailbox, did you mean to suggest only one folder?
Each of these is considered an individual Mailbox.
You need to have the Apple Mail plugin properly installed. I suggest you do this…
- Quit Mail.
- Quit Pro Office.
- Enable Full disk access in System Preferences > Security & Privacy for DEVONthink Pro Office
- In the Finder, hold the Option key and choose Go > Library .
- Go into the Mail/Bundles folder and delete the DEVONthink mail conduit bundle.
- Relaunch Pro Office and install the Mail plugin from the DEVONthink Pro Office menu item > Install Add-Ons .
- Relaunch Mail and enable the plugin via Apple Mail’s Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins .
Also, the current version of macOS is 10.14.5. It’s suggest to keep the OS up to date as well. Cheers!
Thank you - looks like it was an issue with the plugin, working now. Appreciated.